|Products covered with the Declaration||All products made in Europe|
|Purpose of products use||Different types (food, other)|
|Implemented management systems||ISO 9001:2008 – Quality management system|
|General characteristics||Normal Na – Ca glass|
Glass density: ! 2,49 g/cm³
Thermal expansion coefficient: ! 91 . 10 ¯7/ K
Impact resistance: 0,65 J
|Optical characteristic||SIST EN ISO 11664 – 4:2008 CIE LAB method|
Lightness = min 95
a (green – red line ) = 0 +_ 0,5
b (yellow blue line) = 0 +_ 0,5
Croma (colourness ) =max 0,5
|Water resistance||III. class under ISO 719 Hydrolytic resistance of glass grains at 980C. Method of test and classification.|
|Documents for reference|
- Art.7 of Decree on the management of packaging and packaging waste (OJRS 84/2006, 106/2006, 110/2007, 67/2011, 68/2011); Art. 11 of Directive 94/62/EC on packaging and packaging waste, regarding the provisions of Art. 3 of Commission Decision 2001/171/EC of 19 February 2001, amended by Commission Decision 2006/340/EC of 8May 2006, establishing the conditions for a derogation for glass packaging in relation to the heavy metal concentration levels established in Directive 94/62/EC on packaging and packaging waste
- p.1a, Art 3 of Regulation No. 1935/2004 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 Oct 2004 on materials and articles intended to come into contact with food and repealing Directive 80/590 EEC and 89/109 EEC (this statement relates according to analysed parameters of specific migration of Cadmium, Lead, Barium, Antimony, Cobalt and Zinc). For decorated products we declare the conformity by customer requirements.
- Art 33 of the European REACH Regulation 1907/2006/EC about the duty to provide the relevant information about substances in articles in order to allow safe use of the article.
- ASTM C- 149/ EN ISO 7459:2000 Thermal Shock Resistance of Glass Containers (42°C temp. difference resistance)
- ASTM C-148 Polariscope Examination of Glass Containers (Residual stress max 100 nm/cm).
- Measuring Instruments Directive(MID)2004/22/EC:Affixation of the filling mark .
|Dishwasher resistance – clear glass products|
- DIN 10511 Determination of dishwasher resistance -Commercial glass washing with glass washing machines; Clear glass products resist min 3000 cycles without the visible change
- DIN EN 12875 Mechanical dishwashing resistance of utensils; Clear glass products resist min 500 cycles without the visible change.
|Dishwasher resistance – decorated glass products|
- DIN 10511 Determination of dishwasher resistance-Commercial glass washing with glass washing machines Decorated glass products resist min 1500 cycles without the change regarding the color.
- DIN EN 12875 Mechanical dishwashing resistance of utensils; Decorated glass products resistmin180 cycles without the changes regarding the color.
|Dishwasher resistance – sprayed glass products (transparent organic and covered organic color)|
- DIN 10511 Determination of dishwasher resistance – Commercial glass washing with glass washing machines Sprayed glass products (transparent organic and covered organic
color) resist minimum 1500 cycles without the change regarding the color.
- DIN EN 15284 Mechanical dishwashing resistance of utensils; Sprayed glass products (transparent organic color) resist minimum 210 cycles without the change regarding the color.
- Sprayed glass products (covered organic color) resist minimum 170 cycles without the change regarding the color.
|Resistance to microwave heating – clear and decorated products|
- DIN EN 15284 Materials and articles in contact with foodstuffs – Test method for the resistance to microwave heating of ceramic, glass, glass-ceramic or plastic cookware
|Sampling procedures||DIN ISO 2859 Sampling procedures for inspection by attributes|
|Classification in terms of AQL|
- Critical nonconformity AQL 0,65
- Major nonconformity AQL 2,5
- Minor nonconformity ALQ 4